Individual Adult Services
Our individual adult services include a full range of adult difficulities.
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Coping with medical problems
- Relational Issues
- Adjustment Struggles
Child and Adolescent Services
Life Counseling Center offers a full range of childhood and adolescent difficulties, including behavior disorders (e.g. ADHD), anxiety and mood disorders. Our caring, skilled therapists work with the parents to create a treatment plan to meet your child’s needs.
Marriage and Family Services
Marriage and families face many challenges. We believe that marriages and families can not only survive, but can thrive and maintain healthy family dynamics.
- Marriage Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Relationship Counseling
- Conflict Management
- Premarital Counseling
- Single Parent Families
- Divorce Adjustments
- Sexual Struggles
- Parenting Issues
Trauma Assessment and Counseling
Life can have adversities, such as unexpected injury, abuse, or loss of a loved one. These times may leave you feeling down, lost, and searching for answers. Our professionals are trained to assess the impact of trauma.
- Sexual Abuse Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Domestic Violence Issues
- Anger Management – Helping people manage their anger, understand it, and identify healthy coping strategies. This is often a six week class.
- Spiritual Guidance – Helping people along their path to spiritual growth and understanding. This can involve helping you find life purpose, overcome obstacles, and/or putting pain and grief into perspective.
- Career Guidance – Helping people understand their strengths, passions, and professional purpose and fit. Assessments are used in this process.
- Sports Coaching – Helping athletes maximize their physical and mental performance. Strengthening their game!